The department is equipped with:
• Beds connected directly to an oxygen source and a central suction system.
• Equipments which are necessary for critical situations handling such as; Defibrillator, defibrillators, monitors, electrocardiogram, blood gas monitor.
• Special team of cardiologists to work in emergencies.
• A trauma team consisting of a neurosurgeon, a general surgeon, an intensive care specialist and an orthopedic surgeon, are required immediately to deal with any critical trauma situation upon arrival.
• All diagnostic services (radiology - laboratory - catheter ...) are available 24 hours in cooperation with the intensive care unit to ensure that the correct decisions are taken while dealing with sensitive cases.
There is a daily 24-hour emergency medicine specialist in addition to resident doctors in the following specialties:
· General Surgery
· Internal medicine
· Intensive care
· Heart and blood vessels
We also provide a 24/7 laboratory, x-ray and electrocardiogram service for emergencies